The Entrepreneur's Advisor and CPA
Tax, Accounting and Consulting
We are licensed multi-state CPAs (NY, FL, AL) and successful entrepreneurs who serve local, national and international entrepreneurs and business owners as trusted advisors. We also speak Mandarin and Spanish. We are specialists in multi-state taxation and inbound USA international filings. Our experience with partnership returns, S Corp returns, Individual returns and C Corp returns is extensive.
Accounting and Outsource
Our CPAs and accountants stay current on the latest changes to accounting rules, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and International Accounting Standards. We are a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Compilation and write-up services are provided, complemented by our International Advisory Network if necessary. Several companies in the USA and abroad outsource their full-service accounting function to our CPA and accounting degree professionals in our main office. We serve as virtual Controllers for our best clients with regard to general ledger accounting, bill pay, payroll and reporting.
With over 75 years collective experience in-house we offer valuable advice pertaining to financial statement presentation, option plan design, operating agreements, real estate investing, credit line applications, buying/selling a business, cost benefit analysis and general business decisions impacting debt, taxes, investors and prospective buyers of your business.
2019 INCOME TAX SEASON DEADLINES
- January 15 2019 - Safe Harbor and 4th quarter tax payments due.
- January 31, 2019 - 1099s to vendors due AND efile IRS. And W2s and W3 IRS plus states.
- February 28, 2019 - Delaware Franchise tax filings due.
- March 15, 2019 - S Corps and LLCs 2018 income tax returns or extensions due.
- April 1, 2019 - Florida Tangible Tax Return deadline unless extended until May 1, 2019.
- April 15, 2019 - Personal Income Tax deadline unless extended. C Corporation deadline. Q1 2019 quarterly personal and business estimates.
- May 1, 2019 - Last day to file SunBiz filings before penalties.